Instagram login through Facebook login is simple and easy. In this guide, we are going to show you a step by step way to login to Instagram. We will use the app Instagram Login, which is developed by ElegantThemes.com. It makes it easier to login with 1-click on your mobile phone and it provides many awesome features.
What is Instagram?
Instagram is a free photo sharing app that enables you to take pictures, apply filters and effects, add text, and share them on your social media accounts or other services. It’s available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices.
With this tool, you can use beautiful filters to enhance your photos, add captions and hashtags so that your followers can find them easily, as well as add location information to your posts so that people nearby can see what you’re up to.
How to Link Instagram to Facebook?
Linking your Instagram account to Facebook is a simple process that allows you to share photos from your Instagram feed with friends and family via Facebook. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android device (if you don’t have it, download it here).
- Tap the “Account” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap “Linked Accounts.”
- Tap “Link to Facebook.”
- Enter your password for Facebook and tap “Sign In.”
- Once you are signed in, Instagram will ask if you want to share your activity with everyone or just friends. Tap “Everyone” or “Friends” depending on how private you want things to be.
How to Log into Instagram through Facebook?
Logging into Instagram through Facebook is as simple as it sounds.
- Open your Instagram app.
- Tap the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Log In With Facebook.
- Enter your email address and password for your Facebook account, then tap login.
How to Unlink Your Instagram Account from Facebook?
Instagram is owned by Facebook. So, If you have linked your Instagram account with Facebook, they can access your profile data and vice versa. But, this can be a big turn off for some users who might not want Facebook to access their Instagram data.
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on the Profile icon located at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down and tap on the Settings option.
- ap on Linked Accounts option under the Account section.
- Now, select Facebook from the list of linked accounts and then tap on the Unlink button to unlink the Instagram account from the Facebook account.
Can I Link multiple Instagram accounts to Facebook?
Yes, you can link multiple Instagram accounts to Facebook.
To do this, you’ll need to log into the Facebook app and click on the Settings icon. Then, click on the Accounts tab at the top of the page and select Linked Accounts from the drop-down menu. This will take you to a page where you can see all of your linked social media accounts. Click on Instagram and then select Add Account.
You’ll now be prompted to sign in with your Instagram.com login credentials, so do that and then select Allow once more. Your account should now be linked successfully!
Many love Instagram, but not everyone loves Facebook, so it can be a real challenge to start using Instagram because Instagram is tied to Facebook. However, here’s how you can easily log out of Facebook and then log in to Instagram.com using your email instead.
Also recommended – https://nazing.co.uk/godaddy-email-not-syncing-with-outlook/